Everyone loves a personal gift just for them. We all have personal items tucked away in a drawer, closet or shoebox -- a hockey jersey, grandpa's medals, the graduation diploma, old wedding photos, etc. -- that we want to do something special with. Here are our top 10 requests for the most sentimental Christmas gifts we have designed after thirty years in the business.
Bring your sentimental treasures to our Windsor-Essex county frame shop and our master picture framer will create your design for FREE.
Don’t worry about having it all planned out -- just show up with your box of treasures. It’s second nature to our master picture framer.
Here are our top 10 favourite ideas for you to give personalised gifts this Christmas:
1. Gifts for Him: Sports Memorabilia Framing and Jersey FramesThinking of Christmas gifts for men can be difficult. We have the solution for the best personalised gifts for him to make this Christmas extra special. We can transform his sports memorabilia and collectibles into a framed work of art. Simply bring in your loved one’s sports memorabilia to our Windsor-Essex County frame shop and our master picture framer will plan your design for free.
2. Gifts for Her: Shadow Box Ideas for her Shoebox of MemoriesDoes your significant other have a shoebox (or shoeboxes) full of memories that they don’t know what to do with? This Christmas, declutter and transform their personal mementos into an exciting "walk down memory lane" they can hang on their walls and cherish for a lifetime. Explore shadow box ideas with our master picture framer. Simply bring your shoebox full of treasures to our Windsor-Essex County frame shop and our master picture framer will plan your design for free.
3. Family Gift Ideas: Family and Collage Picture FramesPreserve your family pictures for a lifetime. At Suchiu Art & Framing, we can frame a collage of photos and even create family tree picture frames. Having your family photos framed with Suchiu Art & Framing is simple and makes great, personalised Christmas gifts for mom.
4. Gifts in Memory of Passed Loved Ones: Memorial FramesMemorial frames for loved ones make sentimental family gift ideas that are designed to be passed down for generations. Bring your family mementos and photos to our Windsor-Essex County frame shop and our master picture framer will plan your design for free.
5. Gifts for Military Heroes: Military Shadow Box FramesFor the military hero on your list frame their medals, plaques and memorabilia as a meaningful gift this Christmas. With Great Grandpa's WWI medals, postcards sent home, badges and garments, our military shadow box frames make great family heirlooms that can be passed down to future generations. Our master picture framer loves to preserve history and has a keen eye for balancing your treasures.
6. Gifts for Music Lovers: Autographed Photos and Vinyl Record FramesThis Christmas, one of the best gifts for music lovers you can give comes from what they already own and love. Enhance their music memorabilia, autographed photos and vinyl records in a beautiful picture frame to display above their collection. Bring in things like concert tickets, guitar picks, t-shirts, etc. to our Windsor-Essex County frame shop and we will create a great conversation piece for them to display.
7. Diploma Frames and Graduation Frames for ChristmasIs their expensive diploma still in the cardboard container? Let's give it the display it deserves. Our diploma frames make a unique Christmas gift for the graduates in your family while preserving their certifications with archival framing. Bring us your cap, tassels and diploma for a proper display they can look back on.
8. Gifts for Pet Owners: Framed Pet Photos and SketchesGifts for cat lovers and dog lover gifts -- let us frame photos and sketches of their furry friends they can cherish for years to come. In the past, we have even included leashes, collars and tags. Drop by our Windsor-Essex County frame shop and our master picture framer will design it before your eyes.
9. Christmas Gifts for Newlyweds in Your Family and Gifts for CouplesHave the newlyweds got their wedding photos framed yet? (We have gift certificates) or better yet, why not frame their wedding photo with their invitations, vows and memorabilia? Add a personal touch to your loved one’s lives this Christmas by framing the memories of their special day. Come in to our Windsor-Essex county frame shop and remember: our master picture framer will plan a design for you for free.
10. Go Back to Your Last Vacation this ChristmasWe've all bought vacation art: street art, art on papyrus paper, things that symbolize the culture of the places we've vacationed and remind us of the memories we've made. Bring your vacation companion back to the tropical sunset and sandy beaches this Christmas with the thoughtful gift of framing the memories you've shared.
After thirty years in the business, Suchiu Art & Framing has seen and framed it all. Our “you name it, we frame it” policy serves Windsor-Essex County with gifts that allow individuals to truly express what their loved ones mean to them.
This Christmas season, show them you care with beautiful custom picture framing designed to last a lifetime. Bring your treasures to 143 Keown Street Essex, Ontario (N8M 1J2) and our master picture framer will plan your design for free.
Monday-Friday: 10:00a.m. - 5:00p.m.
Saturday: 10:00a.m. - 4:00p.m.
Phone Number: (519)-776-5767