HMS DETROIT

MA-76

US $75US $250

Clear
- +

“HMS DETROIT”

Launched in August 1813

The last and largest ship built at the Navy Yard at Amherstburg Ontario. King George III commissioned the “Detroit” to be built in honor of a brief capture of Fort Detroit (City of Detroit). She was to serve as the flag ship of the British Fleet.

Print type

Artist Proofs, Press Proofs, Signed & Numbered

SKU: MA-76 Category:

Start typing and press Enter to search

Shopping Cart

No products in the cart.